Sarah Eilts Assad
Moved to Shreveport, Louisiana in 2009 and worked with Casten & Pearce until 2015.
Practiced in Baton Rouge, Louisiana at Schutte, Terhoeve, Richardson, Eversberg, Cronin, Judice & Boudreaux, LLP, from 2015 to 2017.
Returned to Casten & Pearce, APLC in August 2017.
- Graduate of Louisiana State University – B.S., 2006
- Graduate of Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L., 2009
- Admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in October 2009
- Admitted to practice in all Louisiana State Courts
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Automobile Liability Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Insurance Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Insurance Claims
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Municipal and Government Defense
- Fraud and Arson Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Defense